Saturday, June 13, 2015

Magazine Mondays Week 103 Challenge




Hello all,

I sure hope you are keeping cool.  
 It is pushing 100 degrees here in my town. 
 ugh. 
 I really hate the heat.  

I'm back today with my project for the 
Magazine Monday's challenge

Here is the inspiration


Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 103 Inspiration Piece (image)

This whole photo makes me feel cooler.

I am inspired by the 
that Wonderful glass of cool refreshment
Watermelon of course it a cool summer treat.

I took the red and green from the watermelon and 
incorporated it into my card.




Even though it is hard to see in the photo,  I added
a little sparkle to the cocktail with my wink of Stella pen.


Stay cool my friends.


Teresa




I will be entering this project in the following challenges









3 comments:

  1. hello Teresa! super sweet card and perfectly inspired! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous summery card. Pass the cocktails !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how CAS this is. That black and white paper adds a great graphic punch.

    ReplyDelete